The Center is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services as an outpatient counseling clinic. It provides counseling, DUI screening, education, and treatment.
- Reoffenders Program: The Center's substance abuse program for reoffenders is sponsored by the Pima County Attorney's Office.
- Relapse Prevention: This program is designed to facilitate lasting change and recovery stabilization, as well as focusing on the particulars of chronic relapse, trigger management, and development of lasting recovery tools. Often this group will address Phase II relationship needs, traumas, eating disorders, mental health problems, and other addictions interfering or ignored as a part of healthy lifestyle.
- DUI Alcohol Treatment and Education: Driving Under the Influence (DUI) screening, education and treatment; poly-substance abuse treatment and education; alcohol awareness education and treatment; Intensive Outpatient Program are among the many programs available at The Center.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This intensive program is designed to provide in-depth treatment for clients experiencing chronic problems with alcohol/drugs and other dependence. The goals of the program are to provide education about the physical, emotional, social, and legal consequences of alcohol consumption, and/or drug use as well as prevent recidivism. The treatment focus on IOP recovery program is concerned with not just abstinence, but abstinence as a holistic way of life. Each client will assist in the creation of a personalized treatment plan based on a face-to-face interview, screening and assessment results, and intake information. Individualized treatment plans with each offender will identify and address specific needs pertinent to continued abstinence. The treatment program goal is to educate and motivate each offender to understand his/her substance use patterns, triggers and their significance for self and others and then to design an appropriate and comprehensive relapse prevention plan.
- Private Session: In private sessions The Center offers smoking cessation, substance abuse or addiction counseling done 1:1 in a private setting. These are not court appointed sessions.